- How to get to launch or download GeoGebra.
- How to insert a photo into GeoGebra, make it transparent and set it as a background image.
- Inserting a photo in GeoGebra and placing specifically it using co-ordinates for the corners.
- How to insert text onto the graphics view in GeoGebra.
- How to save a GeoGebra file.
- Triangles and angels highlighted in a photo using GeoGebra.
- Using the undo/redo buttons and measuring an angle in a photo using GeoGebra.
- Using circle tools in GeoGebra to investigate a photo of a jelly fish.
- Using reflection tools in GeoGebra to investigate symmetry in a photo.
- Using GeoGebra to find the parabola/quadratic function in an arc of water – part one setting up the image.
- Using GeoGebra to find the parabola/quadratic function in an arc of water – part two investigating the image.
- Using GeoGebra and the completed square form of quadratic function to investigate an arc of water image.
- Fitting parabola/quadratic function to an arc of water using the spreadsheet tools in GeoGebra.